Caring for a loved one with malignant mesothelioma can seem overwhelming at times, but it also can be richly rewarding. And often, it becomes both. Mesothelioma is a rare and aggressive cancer most often caused by a long-ago occupational exposure to asbestos. It strikes the diagnosed patient and possibly their family.
I’m Karen. After Hurricane Sandy made my 89 and 90-year-old parents’ home unlivable, I scoured the internet looking for sites that would help me help them. I couldn't find any so, I created it instead. I hope it is a great resource for you.
SIGN UP TO OUR EMAIL LIST & AND RECEIVE A COPY OF OUR PDF!
Success! One more step. Please check your email to confirm your subscription. Once that's done, you will receive your FREE PDF.
- Why Essential Oils Are Essential For Stressed-Out, Overwhelmed Family Caregivers and Former Family Caregivers
- Using Mindfulness To Deepen Our Caregiving
- Dealing with a Diagnosis of Chronic Illness
- Three Strategies for Handling Those Times When It Feels Like Emotional Landmines Are Everywhere
- Six Ways To Make This The Best Spring Ever