In a Twitter chat I hosted in October, through www.caregiving.com, we discussed simple things we can do to keep ourselves healthier and feeling more grounded as we go through our caregiving day. Thank you to everyone who participating (apologies to those whose thought I might have misrepresented).
I’m Karen. After Hurricane Sandy made my 89 and 90-year-old parents’ home unlivable, I scoured the internet looking for sites that would help me help them. I couldn't find any so, I created it instead. I hope it is a great resource for you.
- WAYS TO HELP CARE FOR YOURSELF AS YOU CARE FOR ANOTHER (Followup to a Twitter Chat)
- Report from an Alzheimer’s Technology Fair
- Essential Documents Every Family Caregiver Should Have
- 5 Ways to Care for an Aged Loved One with Mesothelioma
- Three Strategies for Coping With Caregiver Stress and Exhaustion