So, I went to a tech fair at Caringkind really expecting nothing. Instead, I got an eye-full. Such cool stuff! Gotta tell you, I was blown away. The following is a listing of who was there along with a brief description.
I’m Karen. After Hurricane Sandy made my 89 and 90-year-old parents’ home unlivable, I scoured the internet looking for sites that would help me help them. I couldn't find any so, I created it instead. I hope it is a great resource for you.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE
:: Gets tips
:: Get strategies
:: Feel better
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE PDF
Success! One more step. Please check your email to confirm your subscription. Once that's done, you will receive your FREE PDF.
- Five Rights Overwhelmed Caregivers Have (But May Not Realize)
- Eight Ridiculously Easy Relaxation Tips Overwhelmed Caregivers Can Do To Make 2018 A Less Stressful Year
- My Number One, Best Relaxation Tip For Overwhelmed Caregivers
- Gift Ideas For Overwhelmed Caregivers (And Those Who Care About Them)
- Five Caregiver Strategies We Can Be Thankful For During Thanksgiving (Or Any Holiday)