I’m Karen. After Hurricane Sandy made my 89 and 90-year-old parents’ home unlivable, I scoured the internet looking for sites that would help me help them. I couldn't find any so, I created it instead. I hope it is a great resource for you.
- WAYS TO HELP CARE FOR YOURSELF AS YOU CARE FOR ANOTHER (Followup to a Twitter Chat)
- Report from an Alzheimer’s Technology Fair
- Essential Documents Every Family Caregiver Should Have
- 5 Ways to Care for an Aged Loved One with Mesothelioma
- Three Strategies for Coping With Caregiver Stress and Exhaustion